Moving on is simple. It's what we leave behind that's hard. - Author Unknown

Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 2


Today I dropped you off at Barbara's house.

I am a lucky mom, how could I have known that driving you to school this last year would bring us closer together?

We moved into the new house on Saturday, and since then we have:

*Heard you scream from a HUGE spider (Even Dave kept saying how big it was)

*Made it through a lightening and hail storm, picking up some poor kid from the rain and drove him home.

I have a blessed life with you as a part of it. You make me laugh and show me what it's like to be young, to fight off the lines of time and always remember to be fun.

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten so many compliments on that bathing suit! Unfortunately I bought it two years ago from Gymboree. They always have the cutest swimming stuff. But I did find a new one with tage on ebay here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Gymboree-Holland-Days-Navy-Tulip-Swimsuit-3-6_W0QQitemZ120258862633QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1bfffc9e29&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

    I just typed in gymboree swim tulip in the search box and a few came up.

    ReplyDelete